With its numerous casinos and tempting strip clubs that boast the most beautiful girls and the most delish drinks, not many places could beat Las Vegas when it comes to roaring fun bachelor parties. However, Sin City’s strip club scene can be a little difficult to navigate for newbies, so if you’re planning to head to Vegas for a bachelor party, best read up on top tips for bachelor party at Las Vegas.
Here are 8 tips to help you enjoy an unforgettable time in the city before tying the knot.
8 Tips for Bachelor Party at Las Vegas
- Ask the bachelor about who he honestly wants to be included in his bachelor party. No matter how close someone seems to be with the bachelor, never assume they’re automatically part of the guest list. Also, if you happen to have buddies who will only mean trouble instead of good times, best not ask them to take the trip. A bachelor party should be a night to remember—but for positive reasons.
- Keep your group size manageable. If there are too many of you, chances are you’ll be split at tables in gentlemen’s clubs. A group of 8 is ideal and you can even have 10 but no more.
- When planning, avoid involving everyone. You don’t need all 10 people planning a Las Vegas bachelor party. Things can get out of control if there are many hands in the pie, so it’s better to leave the planning to three people or less. You can just update the others once the trip’s details have been ironed out.
- If you’re thinking of having one night for the main bachelor party event, strip clubs or gentlemen’s clubs are the way to go.
- A bachelor party in Las Vegas doesn’t have to be just at night. You can also arrange for a pool party in the morning to get the fun started early.
- That also means you don’t have to wait to be in the strip club you picked just to start partying. Ever heard of limo parties? Consider getting a limo to fetch you from your hotel and get the party started there! Many strip clubs and gentlemen’s clubs also offer limo service as part of the package, so it wouldn’t be too hard to add a limo party into your plan.
- Deciding which strip club or gentlemen’s club to do the bachelor party can be tricky considering the numerous options in Las Vegas. To find out the best of the bunch, consider checking out directory websites. Gentlemen’s StripClubs, for example, lists all the hottest strip clubs and the most exciting events in the city, so if you want to be where the action is, check it out.
- Matching outfits or costumes aren’t unusual in Las Vegas but take note that gentlemen’s clubs, particularly the high-end ones, could have a dress code. Wearing clown hats, trunks, and really short shorts might get security blocking you at the door. Instead, wear slacks and a collared shirt—ladies love dapper men.
Browse the Gentlemen’s StripClubs website to learn more tips and tricks on how to explore Las Vegas and paint it red like a pro. If you don’t have the time to plan a bachelor party though, you can just leave the planning to us so that all you need to think about is which of your buddies to include in the guest list.