Las Vegas has it all, and when it comes to the truth about full nude strip clubs, best-tasting drinks, gorgeous ladies, and fun that never stops— the city may yet surprise you. Contrary to how complicated and intimidating some tend to paint these places, full nude strip clubs in Sin City are just like most establishments: you can have your fun, but only if you follow the rules.
What’s the worst that could happen if you ditch the rules and do as you please? Aside from causing a scene, you’ll probably get escorted outside. In extreme cases, you can even get banned from the place and asked to pay for damages. Now, that’s absolutely not how you’d want your night to go, right?
To help you avoid such a fiasco, here are some guidelines you’d want to remember when you explore Las Vegas’s full nude strip clubs.
7 Bits of Truth About Full Nude Strip Clubs in Las Vegas
1. Dress properly. Strip clubs in Sin City aren’t like some sleazy, cheap clubs where you can walk in sporting your PJs. Although there’s generally no strict dress code, showing up wearing really short shorts, trunks, or a clown mask will likely get you stopped dead at the entrance.
2. Tip well and tip often. From the bartenders to the dancing girls, you’ll be surprised at how well your night can turn when you let your wallet a little loose. It’s common practice in strip clubs to tip, so everyone expects everyone to toss some bills here and there from time to time.
3. Avoid the front row seats—if you aren’t a VIP and unwilling to spend a pretty penny. Front row seats are often reserved to patrons and these patrons didn’t get those seats by being stingy. The dancers aren’t performing for free, so if you can’t tip generously, best let those who can occupy the front seats.
4. Don’t be cheap. Some people enter a strip club only to stare at the girls without ordering anything. Remember, strip clubs are businesses and all the staff is there to earn a living. Hence, be sure to order some drinks, give tips, or pay for a dance.
5. Be ready to “buy” a one-on-one. You can’t sweet-talk your way to a VIP room, especially if it’s your first time in strip clubs. If you want to have some alone time with your chosen girl, you have to be ready to spend good money on a VIP room.
6. Don’t over-touch. The general rule is to not touch, but some ladies won’t mind a soft touch or caress. Never grab and never let your hands roam too much. If you do, you’ll annoy the dancer and get escorted out. So, touch only when and where the lady wants you too.
7. Don’t act on your boner. It isn’t unusual to be aroused in strip clubs; after all, it’s pretty hard not to when gorgeous women are dancing in front of you. However, no matter what happens, don’t act on that arousal. You’ll only make an embarrassing scene and get thrown out, pronto.
If you’re dreaming of an unforgettable night in Las Vegas but don’t know where to start, let Gentlemen’s StripClubs point you in the right direction. We’re the premier directory service for strip clubs and gentlemen’s clubs in Las Vegas, so you can bet your bottom dollar that we know where, when, and how to have a blast in Sin City.